Kingsland Limited are specialists in UK based property development with a wealth of experience in managing complex property development projects from inception to completion. Over the years enduring partnerships have been formed with land owners, major corporations, retailers, financial institutions as well as many public sector organisations. Kingsland Limited is owned and run by Julian Rawson who has more than 25 years experience in property development.
Julian has a BSc honours degree in Land Management and qualified as a Chartered Surveyor with the RICS in 1991. Since that time he has worked at a senior level in property development in a number of major UK organisations including Morrison Supermarkets PLC and Morrison Construction PLC on a wide variety of major retail, industrial, residential, leisure and mixed use projects in both the public and private sectors.
WHAT WE DO
Kingsland offers a “one stop” shop for project co-ordination on UK property developments from start to finish, managing the entire development process and co-ordinating the efforts of professional teams to ensure projects are successfully delivered on time and on budget. Typically services might include the following:
- Development Consultancy.
- Property Development and assessment of development potential
- Creating and managing Joint Ventures partnerships.
- Identify and finding solutions to development constraints.
- Site assembly through options, conditional contracts, direct purchase.
- Undertaking all contractual negotiations associated with property development.
- Identifying areas of cost saving.
- Identifying income producing opportunities.
- Undertaking Feasibility studies and appraisals.
- Identifying and securing project funding.
- Accessing grant aid and public sector support.
- Promoting sites through the local development frameworks.
- Obtaining necessary planning and Environmental consents.
- Appointing, managing and co-ordinating professional teams including legal, design, planning, engineering and construction teams.
- Managing project budgets and programmes.
- Identifying and contractually securing occupiers and end users.
- Prepare marketing and property disposal strategies.
- Negotiating and securing the disposal of completed investments